We are a group of changemakers and techies who are passionate about empowering non profits in India with technology.
We are on a mission to help nonprofits to use technology effortlessly and confidently to achieve their goals.
We believe that technology enables nonprofits to be more efficient in their day to day operations and offers them incredible opportunities to scale the impact & reach of their work. We do this by:
- Helping you redice your Non Profit's IT Admin, Technology costs by recommending a Handpicked Collection of Free/Discounted Products, technologies, software and tools available to non profits and how to use them.
- Inspiring changemakers by sharing incredible tech4change stories from change-makers about how they have successfully used technology in innovative ways.
- We are experts at helping NGOs build & maintain fit for purpose, low cost and scalable tools to support their mission. Technology Strategy, Websites & Online Donations, MIS Systems, Data management, IT Operations, Capacity building & more. Write to us at [email protected] for any help & advice in implementing technology at your non profit.
- Tech4good Fellowship : First time in India a uniquefellowship programme designed to build technology capacity of your non profit.
Would you like to write for our blog?
If you are interested in contributing
- an article about a technology or product and how non profits can use them
- an article about how changemakers have used technology to create and scale impact
Please do write to us at [email protected]
Articles at techrasam are usually around 700 Words long in very simple language and links to the product or other useful resources like how to use, faqs, link to apply for discount, etc. Article will be posted as you/your organization. Once onboarded - You/Your organization will have a author profile on techrasam and you can continue to blog on the platform on new ideas and ways in which your product can be used.