We all know that in today's day and age, "To-do" list plays a vital role. Google Tasks is a new standalone App from Google that makes Tasks situation a lot easier to understand. It is available for both iOS and Andriod devices. The "To-do" list added gets sync across all our devices. The App, integrated with Gmail and Google Calendar, helps you get tasks done—faster.
Google Tasks Features
The feature of adding Tasks name, title of Tasks, Due date and Sub-tasks makes this App very simple, clean, and user-friendly. A few features are:
• Break down your tasks to subtasks.
• Add details about the work you need to focus on.
The App is integrated with Gmail. We can add different tasks to different email account using the same interface.
• Create a task directly from any email.
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail.
• Trace a task back to its source email.
- Organise your Tasks by Name and Date. Get due date notification to keep your tasks on track.
- Mark you tasks completed by swiping left to right.
- Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals.
- Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop.
- Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track.
- Quickly capture tasks anywhere
- Create task lists with your most important to-dos.
- View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device.
- Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device.
Features for G Suite:
- Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business.
- Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee.
- Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more.
Control your Tasks management and install the App: Google Tasks
If you have any questions, please feel free ask in the comments section below.