Office 365 is a global offering from Microsoft for NGOs and nonprofits. Office 365 is the best in-class cloud-based productivity and collabration tools of Microsoft.
Office 365 Nonprofit provide two types of plans for small and mid-sized nonprofits.
1.Bussiness Essentials - Office 365 Business Essentials for NGOs. It is best for small & mid-sized NGOs and nonprofits. In this plan nonprofits can take benefits of email, cloud based file-storage and sharing, web-conferencing with instant messaging, audio, and HD video, and other services. This plan doesn't include Office applications.
2.Business Premium - Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium is available at ₹ 200.00 user/month. This plan include Office desktop applications, email, cloud based file-storage and sharing, web conferencing with instant messaging, audio, and HD video, and other services.
- Nonprofit must have a Bigtech validation token.
- Organizations must be registered societies, trusts, or Section 8 (formerly Section 25) companies
- As this is global offering, organizations must hold a valid registration under the Foreign Contribution Regulations Act (FCRA).
Steps for Office 365 Nonprofit Registration:
- Your organisation must be registered on BigTech.
- Login to Microsoft Office 365 and click “Get Started".
- Select Country and click “Continue”.
- Click Continue for accepting ‘Anti-Discrimination Policy’.
- Fill information regarding your organization.
- Enter your organisation address and click next.
- Put your organization IT PAN and click next.
- Create your user ID.
- Your User ID is now created, save the details for future reference.
- Your registration is completed. It will take 20 business days to get completed from Microsoft end.
If you have any questions, please feel free ask in the comments section below.
Image Credit: Pixabay