As Google says about G-Suite, "Simple solutions for effective nonprofit organisation management". It indeed enables your teams to collaborate, iterate, and innovate together, from anywhere, in real time, with its cloud-based productivity suite. As part of Google for Nonprofits, organisations are eligible for the Nonprofit Edition of G Suite.
G Suite offerings to nonprofits
- Stay in touch with volunteers, supporters, and your community with unlimited email addresses at your custom domain via Gmail.
- Keep everyone on the same page with Google Docs – create and edit grant proposals, meeting agendas, and more in real time from anywhere.
- Use Google Calendar to keep schedules organized and appointments updated.
- Make sure everyone stays connected with Google Hangouts that host up to 25 participants.
- With 30GB of storage space per user across Gmail and Google Drive, your Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides will be accessible from any device, anytime.
- With a G Suite for Nonprofits account, you’ll have access to 24/7 support by phone, chat, and email in case you have any questions along the way.
How to get G Suite for your nonprofits
1.Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
2.Click the 'Enroll' button beneath the G Suite for Nonprofits product on the 'Enrollments' page in your account.
3.Sign up for G Suite, if you haven't already.
4.Put your Business Domain address.
5.Create your Admin Account and click “Accept and sign up”.
6.Return to the Google for Nonprofits 'Enrollments' page and enter your G Suite domain in the form field and complete the application and click “Enroll”.
7.Before using G Suite, you must verify that you own your domain.
Click here to see a set of videos by the Google for Non Profits Team and includes tips and tricks.
If you have any questions, please feel free ask in the comments section below.
Image Credit: Pixabay