Thousands of Women and Children in India who are Survivors of Violence at their homes, office, streets are searching the internet to find help and support to deal with the shock and trauma. They are afraid to go to the police because of the associated social taboos and perceptions.
Hundreds of Caregivers & NGOs – Credible Helplines, NGOs, Lawyers, Social Workers, Counsellors in India who are working towards ending violence against women and child sexual abuse. They do not have a common platform which can help them become more accessible to survivors in need of their help, Volunteers, Donations & Support.
Thousands of citizens looking for ways to support the fight to end violence against women and children in india in their own ways like Volunteering, Donations.
- No easy way for Survivors to find Information about Caregivers & NGOs that are relevant, credible, close.
- No Platform for caregivers to become more accessible to survivors, share their work, recruit volunteers, raise donations.
- No easy way for citizens to find NGOs that they can connect with and support by volunteering, donations.
An Online Platform which will connect Survivors directly to caregivers & NGOs close to them.
- Survivors can Effortlessly Find Information about caregivers that is accessible, verified, credible and relevant.
- Caregivers can easily create a profile on the platform and get themselves verified and become accessible to Survivors and Supporters.
- Supporters will be able to easily find caregivers and connect with them to volunteer and donate.
Journey So Far…
- VAWHelp.org is Live!
- Today the platform hosts information on 280+ Verified Caregivers & NGOs that have been crowdsourced by Volunteers.
- Everyday 900 Unique Visitors to the platform searching for help. Check out our impact metrics
- We are India’s biggest online directory of caregivers & NGOs who are working to end violence against women and children in India.
Integrate Volunteer with NGO, Donate to NGO options for 50 verified NGOs.
Visit Project -> VAWHelp.org