We spend a large share of their resources on stakeholder communication. And translate findings and recommendations into convincing presentations. Creating slides in Microsoft PowerPoint is painstaking. You will find that frequently used chart types are missing and there is no automatic updating of data. Usually, we end up manually updating numbers and pushing around shapes.
I want to introduce to you - think-cell. It is a powerful charting and layout software that automates your PowerPoint work. It improves slide creation efficiency and quality. Within minutes you get well-laid-out and great-looking slides. And if you are a non-profit - It's completely free for your entire organization! Details to apply at the end of the blog.
Some features that I liked:
Work in your familiar PowerPoint environment
- Based on PowerPoint charts and shapes
- Charts shared with PowerPoint users remain data-driven
- No need to learn lots of dialogs, toolbars or property panes
70% less working time
- Create 40+ chart types in a few minutes
- Waterfalls, Gantts, Marimekkos, and Agendas
- Dozens of data-driven visual annotations
- Beautiful results
If you are a nonprofit - write to us at [email protected] and we will get you a free license! Please allow 2-3 days for processing.